Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Alternative Healthy Housewife

Hello everyone!!

Over the last couple years, especially this year, I have taken action for myself and my family to walk a more healthy and holistic lifestyle. My husband, Austin, and I, have been learning so much about organic foods, alternative medicine, healthy diets, cloth diapering our son, and so much more.
The purpose of this blog is to share all of the lifestyle changes we've made, showing the benefits on our health and our daily living. As we continue to make more changes and come across cool findings, this blog will be here to share them with you! Encouraging you to try new things!

I hope you enjoy the things you read and please leave as much feedback as you'd like! Please feel free to share your own stories, links, and lifestyles!

Sincerely,
The Alternative Healthy Housewife-- Alysha

No comments:

Post a Comment